The event consists of 5 qualifier events run across regional NSW. At the final held in June each year, eighteen state champions are crowned, along with the King, Queen, Prince and Princess of MX.
To have a gate at the final, the rider must first attend a regional qualifier and attain a ‘Golden Ticket’. Our wide range of classes ensures the whole family gets time on the track and best of all……NIPPERS rider FREE
What’s so awesome about the NSW MX State Titles?
- Provide riders of all ages and levels to get involved
- Provide riders with equal opportunity to compete across the state
- Allow riders to race as many other club and open race meetings and series as they like, without any disadvantage
- Give a tangible reward to those that achieve, in what is a very tough sport
- Honor long held traditions