All new clubs looking to become affiliated as well as existing clubs looking to renew their affiliation must abide by the 2023 MNSW Club Regulations document.
In order for any new club to become affiliated with Motorcycling NSW the following applies.
- Applications for Affiliation will only be accepted in the format provided in the Become an Affiliated Club – Online Form.
- The Affiliation Fee is payable within 14 days of invoice. This fee will be as per the current MNSW Schedule of Fees.
- Clubs must be legally incorporated at the date of application, with the minimum number of members required to register for incorporation in NSW.
Any application for affiliation must have-
- A copy of the club’s constitution.
- Evidence of the club’s incorporation.
- List of office bearers (name, email, contact number)
- Identification of the club’s delegates (name, email, contact number).
- A list of members.
- Background information outlining the history of the club and plans for the future.
All new applications (without exception) will be assessed against criteria set out in the Motorcycling NSW Constitution.
Schedule of Fees