Three exhilarating rounds await you this year at the 2024 Motorcycling NSW Motocross State Championships, commencing this March. Set to host some of the state’s best and brightest MX talent as well as riders from other states, this year will feature both junior and senior riders in each of these rounds – a change in format from last year.
Round 1 of the State Titles will be hosted by Lake Macquarie Motor Bike Club on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th of March, with the club’s fantastic track located at 24 Cessnock Rd, Ryhope boasting of a rich history of hosting a great range of MX events in the past.
After a thoroughly successful hosting of last year’s final round of the Junior MX State Titles, Hastings Valley Motorcycle Club return to host round 2 of the State Titles on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th of April. Located on 60 Cowarra Access Rd, Wauchope, the fifty-two-year-old club saw close to 165 riders participate in the junior round last year.
Wagga Wagga Motorcycle Sports Club will be proud hosts of the final round of this year’s State Championships, with the club looking forward to bearing witness to all the action on Saturday June 8 and Sunday June 9. Having hosted the memorable King of MX State Final two years ago, the eclectic track at 72 Cloughs Rd, Yarragundry is sure to engage and challenge riders from far and wide to give it their all at the weekend.
For this year’s Motocross State Championships, the following classes are offered-
- 7/u9 50cc Division 2
- 7/u10 65cc
- 10/u12 65cc
- 9/u12 85cc/150cc 4 stroke (Standard Wheel)
- 12/u16 85cc/150cc 4 stroke (Standard & Big Wheel)
- 12/u16 Girls 85cc/150cc 4 stroke (Standard & Big Wheel)
- 13/u16 100cc – 125cc 2 stroke
- 13/u16 128cc to 150cc 2st – 200cc to 250cc 4 stroke
- 13/u16 Years Junior Girls 100cc – 150cc 2 stroke & 250cc 4 stroke
- MX 1 A & B GRADES 122cc and over
- MX 2 A & B GRADES up to 250cc
- C Grade LITES MX2
- C Grade OPEN MX1
- MX 3 14 YRS TO U/18YRS 122CC TO 150CC 2ST & 250CC 4 ST
- MXW WOMENS CLASS All Powers
- VETS OVER 35 YEARS All Powers
Both seniors and juniors classes will have a schedule that sees them ride on both days of each round – another change in format for riders to keep in mind.
Supp Regs of the much-awaited State Championship can be viewed here