Policies, By-laws and rule interpretations relevant to Motorcycle Sport.
- Motorcycling NSW
- Dirt Track
- Historic Road Racing
- Road Racing
Maintaining the integrity of motorcycling in Australia is of the utmost importance to MA and the State Governing Bodies. The Sport’s integrity is founded on its culture of competing clean and “doing your best”. With the purpose of fortifying our Sport’s culture, MNSW is adopting and implementing an Integrity Framework that promotes:
- Participation in our Sport free of performance enhancing substances and methods;
- Genuine contests, free of race-fixing and illegal betting.
- Our Sport as open to and welcoming of anyone wishing to participate in it, and enjoy a Sport which is free from harassment, intimidation or other behaviours which fail to respect their rights as a member of our motorcycling community.
The values that inform and underpin the Integrity Framework are:
- Health: Participation, regardless of age or ability, in a manner that promotes health and wellbeing, free from artificial performance enhancing substances or methods.
- Enjoyment: Having fun free from unfairness, harassment or intimidation.
- Belonging: Having a sense of belonging in our Sport which is inclusive, welcoming and supportive of lifelong involvement.
- Achievement: Promoting opportunity to achieve to whatever level they aspire within our Sport – as a rider, official, coach or administrator.
- Respect: Treating each other with respect, participating and adjudicating fairly and honestly, acknowledging differences in ability, and encouraging differences of opinion.
This Framework applies to everyone who is involved in our Sport.
Integrity Framework Policies
- Anti-Doping Policy
- Child Welfare Code of Conduct
- Child Welfare Commitment Statement
- Complaints Resolution Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Fraud & Corruption Policy
- Match Fixing Policy
- Member Welfare Policy
- Recruitment and Screening Process
- Risk Management Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- MA Environmental Sustainability Policy
- MA Environmental Framework & Management Plan
- FIM Environmental Code
Other MA Policies
- Drone Policy
- Guide for International Riders & Promoters of International Events
- Junior Officials Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Recreational Policy
- Road Bike Freestyle Policy
- Social Media Policy
- National Team Selection Policy
The Board of MA (Board) is responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of this Framework and its constituent programs and policies.
The Framework will be managed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with support from key executive staff and the Board’s Risk Audit & Integrity Committee (RAIC).
Keep yourself up-to-date on all Australian Motorcycle Sport Guidelines and Policies by visiting Motorcycling Australia website: www.ma.org.au/policies
MNSW Specific Policies
Currently under review. If you need access to a specific policy, please contact the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org