No doubt you are just as excited as us to know that come the 1st of December, whether fully vaccinated
or not, you can be back on the tracks enjoying the sport you love the most and motorcycling as we
know it will be returning.
This is of course subject to the NSW restrictions at that point in time. Activity from the 1st December,
will look like the below:
- Club activity can resume for all participants whether vaccinated or not.
- No person limit for major recreation facilities (which motorcycle venues are classed as). However, a 1 person per 2sqm rule will apply.
- Clubs will require an updated COVID safety plan.
- Community sports permitted for all staff, spectators and participants.
- Travel between Greater Sydney and Regional NSW permitted.
It is our strong suggestion that clubs and members keep up to date with all information shared by the
NSW Office of Sport: https://www.sport.nsw.gov.au/covid-19-information
NSW Government: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions
Considering the 2021 Community Sport restrictions and the impact that it has had on your ability to
participate in the sport you love, MNSW in consultation with Motorcycling Australia are pleased to
confirm an extension of active annual licenses for members affected by the 2021 Government
All eligible annual licenses active within the NSW lockdown will automatically receive a 3-
month extension. Members do not have to apply for the extension, it will be updated on your Ridernet
profile. Our developers are working hard to implement these extensions and shortly you will be able to
view your new licence with the updated expiry date through the Motorcycling Australia App or you can
purchase a replacement licence via your Ridernet profile.
Links to the App are below:
- The iOS app is available via the membership profile as per below or online
- The Android app is available via the membership portal or online
Like all members, we are keen for motorcycle riding as we once knew it to resume. If you have any questions, we ask that you contact the office via phone 02 8378 0790 or via email